I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of version 3.1.1.
- Added Czech translation.
- Added Polish translation.
- Added Turkish translation.
- Updated 6 existing translations.
- Added SSL/TLS option for SMTP.
- Allow URL and timeout to be passed as argument to the cronjob.
- Fixed uptime percentage above 100%.
Full changelog available here.
To install the release, upload the files to your webserver and run install.php, which will guide you through the process. If you are upgrading from v3.1.0, it is not necessary to run install.php. For more detailed information including upgrading from previous versions, please read the install guide.