A minor update for PHP Server Monitor: version 2.0.1 has been released.
It incorporates several minor updates, some of which have been in CVS for a while now. Other issues include small features that have been requested in the tracker or by email.
The changelog of the new version:
– adding german language file (thanks to Brunbaur Herbert)
– adding french language file (thanks to David Ribeiro)
– servers page: auto refresh can be configured at the config page
– servers page: if the server is a website, the “Domain/Ip” field will be a link to the website
– new text message gateway: Clickatell.com (thanks to Simon)
– if cURL is not installed, the install.php script will throw an error
– HTTP status codes 5xx will also be treated as error
– classes/sm/smUpdaterStatus.class.php: the curl option CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST has been changed to CURLOPT_NOBODY.
Updating is quite easy as no database changes have been made. You can download the archive, extract it and overwrite your existing files. If you have made changes to the code yourself, please view CVS to see what has changed. Part of the update is a bit of code clean up, so quite a few files have been changed.
More updates will follow soon. If you have any questions or feedback you’d like to share, please visit the tracker at http://phpservermon.sourceforge.net or send me an email at ipdope[at]users[dot]sourceforge[dot].com.